We’ve changed – Introducing our new website.
We are delighted to announce the launch of our new website. With a host of new content and new features, our new website will provide visitors with a fantastic user experience and a great insight into how we change lives for our clients, colleagues and community.
Through the creation of the new website, we have been able to not only review how we present ourselves online but also to create a more user friendly and client focussed experience across all platforms and devices. Our primary focus throughout this project was to ensure that our web visitors could easily access information on the advice and support we offer.
In addition, we have structured the site in a way that provides a separate focus each for our potential Clients, our Colleagues and our local Community, allowing us not only to promote our services but also to celebrate our wonderful team alongside everything else we have to offer beyond legal and financial advice.
A few highlights to look out for on the new website:
- The new website provides many more opportunities for potential clients to connect with our team. As well as general enquiries web visitors can make enquiries directly to each department. Web visitors can also make enquiries directly to individual members of each team.
- The website features a search function enabling users to simply enter a key word or phrase and they will be presented with a list of relevant content from our site.
- There are several FAQs across the new site, providing visitors with access to additional information not only about our services but also about general legal and financial processes and procedures.
- The new site is much more people focused and each service page features profiles of those colleagues who will work on your matter alongside relevant news content from their team.
- The new site also celebrates the great experience many of our clients have had through multiple testimonials, each of which is specific to the service pages on which they are presented.
- The launch of the new website has also enabled us to introduce the Cullimore Dutton Community Interest Company (CIC), a social enterprise company launching later this year, which will use a proportion of Cullimore Dutton profits and assets for the sole purpose of supporting our local community.
Created in partnership with Agent Marketing, the new website provides us not only with a fit-for-purpose digital presence but also the opportunity to grown and improve the site in the future.
Please take a tour and we hope you enjoy our new look!