Senior Fraud Protection
Senior Fraud Protection – Helping Seniors Stay Safe at Home
We are delighted to be able to share this free guide to Senior Fraud Protection produced by our friends at Home Instead Chester.
This free guide produced to support the National Trading Standards Scams Team’s (NTSST) Friends Against Scams Campaign features a host of information on how to prevent older people from losing valuable assets, independence, and trust.
Friends Against Scams is a new initiative from the NTSST which aims to protect and prevent people from becoming victims of scams by empowering communities to Take a Stand Against Scams.
This free PDF guide includes information on:
- Background to Fraud
- Common Scams Targeting Older People
- The Impact of Fraud on the Elderly
- Tips to keep older people safe from scams
- Steps to take against an incident of fraud
- What to do if you think someone has been scammed
To download your free copy simply click the button below: