WILLS & PROBATE LEGAL ASSISTANT: THE ROLE
We have a vacancy for a full-time Legal Assistant to join our Wills & Probate team.
Job Role: Legal Assistant
Department: Wills & Probate
Term: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: £16,000 – £18,000pa, DOE + benefits
The successful candidate will:
- Ensure that Fee Earners time is effectively utilised through administrative support
- Maintain a professional attitude and effective communications between clients, fee earners, team members and colleagues.
- Provide a first-rate service to clients, both internal and external, presenting a positive image of Cullimore Dutton at all times.
- Produce and manage both electronic and manual files and documents with care and accuracy
- Chase documents upon instruction
- Carry out financial tasks and provide support with the billing process
- Recognise, respect and honour client confidentiality at all times
WILLS & PROBATE LEGAL ASSISTANT: THE PERSON
You will need a flexible approach and the ability to work as part of a team, together with the following skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Experience in audio typing and the ability to type quickly and accurately
- Excellent communication skills both on the telephone and in person
- Good time management skills and an ability to prioritise where necessary
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience of working as a legal assistant essential, preferably within a wills & probate team.
WILLS & PROBATE LEGAL ASSISTANT: APPLY NOW
If you wish to be considered for the role of Wills & Probate Legal Assistant, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download this role as a PDF:
Wills & Probate Legal Assistant
Please note we are not accepting applications from recruitment agencies.